Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 2 - 28/6/12

Weight: 69.8kg
Mood: 5 out of 10
Energy: 7
Complexion: 7 out of 10
Food Log:
- half a cup of sweet corn
- handful of dried fruit
- small glass of skimmed milk
- coke
- 2 garlic prawns
- a couple of handfuls of roast salted peanuts
- greek salad (lettuce, rocket, 2 tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, 1/2 an avocado, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, feta cheese, olive oil and balsamic vinegar)
- slice of cheddar cheese

This morning I woke up starving which isn't a great sign, although this did make it easier and more motivating to get out of bed earlier than usual. Today went grocery shopping and spend over $70 which is a huge amount for me, my fridge looks invitingly green and healthy. I've stocked up on eggs, rice, fish, cheese and a crazy amount of fruit and vegetables, particularly potatoes. I'm less daunted by the prospect of this diet now that I have a good amount of food in the fridge and I can see specific meals that I really enjoy. I've been in a pretty awesome mood today and have had enough energy, although now I'm ready for bed and my mood isn't what it was earlier... thats mainly due to the unfolding events at work. My skin is a little more spotty than yesterday but thats probably linked to the fact I am on my period.

No comments:

Post a Comment